Procedures and Guidelines
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down as per the procedures.
- The candidates other than Indian nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission into B.Com course should have passed Board of Intermediate Examination of not less than two years duration from any recognized University or equivalent thereof besides passing SSC.
Filling in the form
- The candidates should fill in the Application forms in their own handwriting.
- Candidate should fill separate Application forms for each group.
- Application must be registered in the college on or before the prescribed date announced by the college in the local dailies. Documents for Admission.
- Candidates should submit their application forms along with Original documents of ssc and Inter Examinations.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution where the Candidate last studied.
- SSC Memorandum of Marks both long and short memo, Intermediate Memorandum of Marks both long and short memo.
- Bonafide Certificate.
Copies of the following:
- 3 copies of SSC Memorandum of Marks, Intermediate Memorandum of Marks, SSC Bonafide, Inter Bonafide.
- 6 recent Passport size photographs of the candidate
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM